An admission to a great university like Kerala can be a difficult thing to achieve. However, there are still a lot of opportunities to take a hand on to be admitted into a great university like this one. As this can a really difficult process, following some recommendations won’t be a bad idea.
The process for PhD Admission 2017 in Kerala or PhD in USA can be long and difficult to meet with its requirement, but that doesn’t mean that it is impossible. Following our recommendations, we assure a successful admission and eventually become a great applicant for a university like Kerala.
PhD Admission 2017 in Kerala: Instructions and Requirements
The requirements for a Kerala University online admission can be different depending on the PhD programs, but all of them have some requirements that must be followed independently of the area of expertise.
All candidates to apply must apply for the online test and send an application with all details required. After paying all fees the candidate should be totally assured that all details have been entered correctly, as the application can’t be modified or edited after being sent.
The requirements are as follow:
- Scanned Photograph copy of the applicant in “.jpg” format and no more than 40KB
- Scanned Signature copy of the applicant “.jpg” format and no more than 40KB
- Copies of previous degrees certificates and mark list already attested by an official gazetteer. These should be sent along with the application; however, if these are not in English, the applicant must send both the originals and translated copies.
- Any proof document of English proficiency is a must. Preferably from known official English tests.
- All grades must be marked at qualifying PhD entrance exam 2017 if not, the applicant must produce a grade conversion certificate.
Exams Kerala University: 5 Secrets of Admission
To be admitted into a prestigious university like Kerala, there are certain recommendations and secrets that could help in the process. We advise you to follow them in order to have a more successful outcome.
- Make the institution fall for you
Remember that a PhD is a really high degree that only the most talented and intelligent people achieve. Also, this will be a really long-time studying on the institution and you will use everything in it, so, why not make them fall for you and your ideas with your statement?
- Submit an early application
If you decide to apply later when everyone has already done it, it could make your application to not be seen as important and lose that important timing. Be ready to do it earlier and look for more and fresher impressions.
- Bribes are not an option
Don’t think that bribing anyone with money or anything else can be an option. If you’re going for a PhD you should be capable enough to do it by yourself and your own talent.
- There could be arguments over your admission
Even if you are proficient and professional enough to be admitted, there could be some arguments. All officers of a university have different opinions on the applicants, so it is important to generalize and to be less specific when trying to appeal.
- Respect and English proficiency
Be respectful and let the institution take a look at your English proficiency. If you write a simple and informal statement, it could make your admission less professional and eventually rejected.
Every candidate should know that the process of admission can be really long and have different requirements depending on the PhD expertise. However, the eligible applicants will be chosen based on a minimum grade degree and compliance with other formalities that can be secrets of the institution itself.