The Savitribai Phule University of Pune is one of the best universities in India to get a PhD from. This means that it proposes a more difficult approach to be admitted and selected eligible to be part of this wonderful institution. However, there are certain requirements and rules to follow in order to get admitted to part time PhD admission 2017.
To successfully achieve a Pune University PhD Entrance, the applicant must comply with the specific requirements depending on the specialization he wants to apply for. The eligibility criteria can vary from one career to another and every condition is different depending on the career. That’s why we have made a guide for those in search of more information about the programs, requirements and some tricks to get admitted with a PhD Pune University Admission.
Pune University PhD Admission 2017: Requirements
If you want to become a PhD student in Pune University, there are certain requirements you’ll have to comply in order to become one. These requirements may vary from one specialization from another, however, there are certain general rules and requirements that do not change:
- All applicants must meet a high-level grade and experience level in order to be considered to perform in the entrance test.
- All candidates will be working for the research program if eligible, but he must come from an affiliated or prestigious college.
- All applicants must comply with a passed post graduate degree with at least 50 marks or equivalent GPA.
- All candidates working for national public services are exempt or proving their validation as they should already have been proved.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience with a 50% examination marks. Persons with more than 15 years of experience will have better eligibility.
Pune University PhD Entrance: Required Documents
There are certain documents every candidate of PhD in USA should submit with his application in order to get considered. If any application is not completed according to the following requirements, the application will be completed rejected with no opportunity of changing it. So, it is always very important to be careful.
- Copy of Marks Statement of Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Attested Photo of the certificate, diploma or any other proof of English proficiency.
- Copy of any GATE, SETAIET, JRF, SM, GPAT certificates
- A Copy of a Degree certificate with proof of proficiency in the desired specialization.
9 Tricks For University of Pune Entrance Test
- It is important to avoid procrastination. These lapses of doing anything can be really harmful for your future concentration and harm your entrance test performance.
- Practice your problem solving and review all your knowledge from your specialization. This would help at making better answers.
- It is needed to follow the time while solving the questionnaire of the entrance test.
- You can use drafts and papers to practice your availability and performance on the entrance test.
- It is always important to be innovative at creating new ideas and solving problems or answering questions in the test.
- Do not rush, be quick but don’t forget to read and answer anything as this could harm the entire quality of your performance.
- Always keep a positive mind about the outcome, this will always be a great help.
- Try to have enough sleep and eat well the days before the test. Also, practicing and polishing ideas and concepts would be good too.
- Do not pressure yourself or over-study anything for the test. Try to answer everything as natural and professional as possible, do not make grammar mistakes or similar.
Even when this process can be really hard and difficult to achieve, a Pune University PhD Entrance test would be easy if you follow and take recommendations. These tests are not made to leave applicants with questions; they are made for the applicants to answer. So, if you feel like you’re not prepared, it is always better to prepared yourself more and review all your knowledge before submitting an application.