Being admitted to a university can be a really hard and difficult situation to pass. As these admission applications can have different and complicated requirements that can make the process a little confusing or hard to understand. For this, we have made a guide in order to help any applicant to apply for a PhD from IGNOU.
An IGNOU PhD Admission 2017 can be a great success if all requirements are followed at perfection, however, there are some recommendations that could any applicant to be selected and eligible into the desired career. These recommendations are many, but the applicant decides which to follow and which to ignore.
PhD Admission in IGNOU: Requirements
Any candidate who wants to be eligible for PhD admission 2017 will have to comply with the following requirements:
- A Master’s or minimum Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university to be equivalent to IGNOU in fields of study and with minimum eligibility criteria of 55%.
- Every candidate must submit a dissertation and course work in order to be considered. This paper should give a glance of the candidate intellectual abilities.
- Every document should be translated if the original one if not in perfect English.
- All mark transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and grades should be submitted and comply with all requirements.
PhD Admission in IGNOU: 9 Unusual Tips
There are some recommendations that we’d like to give every applicant who’s trying to get a PhD admission in IGNOU. Independently of the area of expertise and type of career looking to study, these recommendations are always a good idea to follow:
- The candidate should always look to give his best in the entrance test. This exam is given to test and measure the intellectual ability of the applicant.
- All candidates must comply and meet the university requirements on minimum grades and previous experiences criteria or will be rejected.
- It is always important to give valid and original information, especially for identification and proof purposes.
- After the test, some candidates who successfully passed the main entrance exam will be called to have an interview or presentation with the doctoral committee.
- All letters, documents, dissertations, statements and even personal opinions should be exempted of grammar mistakes, false information, and any other wrong content.
- It is important to always meet with all requirement deadlines and be totally capable of following instructions.
- It is important to have previously successful studies and experiences to be considered. If the candidate doesn’t meet with at least 2 years of verifiable experience, he won’t be considered.
- Depending on the field of expertise, every PhD from IGNOU has a different set of requirements, so we advise to revise carefully.
- Being yourself and never giving false information in any way will be a great idea in order to be eligible for the desired PhD Admission in IGNOU.
Even when the candidate is eligible to for an IGNOU PhD Admission 2017, the person must comply with all of the above requirements in order to be completely and easily considered. However, following our recommendations would make of that person a really good candidate to be selected to PhD admission 2017 NIT too.