If you’re looking to be admitted into the IIT University, taking a look at the following article will help you at making yourself the best candidate for a PhD admission IIT. Remember that all universities are different, and depending on the career and area of expertise you want to apply for, there are different requirements and options available.
So, if you want to make a perfect application for PhD admission 2017 in IIT, we advise you to follow our tips and requirements in order to make a better impression and learn about the PhD admission process. The process of admission can be really long and stressful, so following instructions and taking advice is always a great idea to avoid certain mistakes.
PhD Admission 2017 in IIT: Requirements
It is important to follow the below requirements if you want your application to stand out from others and be selected as a proper admission for a PhD from IIT.
- A PhD from IIT admission requires a bachelor’s degree in 4 years with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 from an accredited institution.
- A GRE o Graduate Record Examination must be submitted, with minimum scores passed to be considered.
- Any applicant whose degree was obtained in a non-English institution must submit a completed English proficiency test like IELTS, PTE or TOEFL. This person must comply with the minimum scores required to be considered.
- If the above tests and records are not available at the moment, the applicant must arrange a testing for any of them and wait until the institution has the final results of every test. The results must meet the minimum scores or the IIT entrance application will be rejected.
Required Documents for a PhD from IIT Application
- Scanned copies of official paper transcripts, mark sheets, electronic transcripts or any other document with relevant information like diplomas, courses taken, grades and such. If these documents are not in English, the applicant must submit both, the original and a translated version of the documents.
- Minimum 2 letters of recommendation, scanned.
- Proof documents of English proficiency: IELTS, PTE or TOEFL tests.
- All documents must be submitted will all original marks and scanned in their entirety, front, and back pages. All of them must include the name of the institution, name of the applicant, names of the courses and grades.
All these documents must be submitted and sent to the institution via email or electronic application. This depends on the course desired, but all of them used almost the same platform. Every update on the admission application will be sent via email.
IIT Entrance: Admission Tips
- Before submitting any application requirement or document to the institution is always necessary to review all of the requirements in search of any mistake or wrong documentation.
- All information must be accurate. It is important that ID, passports, scanned academic documents and any other necessary requirement is totally legible, correct, valid and has no grammar or typing mistakes.
- The more information provided the more chances there are to be selected for the PhD admission.
To be the best candidate in sending a good application for a PhD from IIT, it is necessary to follow the above instructions about PhD admission 2017 in engineering and technology. This would help anyone in search of being selected and admitted into the university to become a better candidate.
However, if you want to know more about the PhD Admission 2017 in ITT process, we recommend going directly to the university website in order to have a more specific guide about the ITT entrance.