PhD Economics offers students the knowledge and the research skills that will help them to become a great researchers and future teachers for global economics. Students will be prepared for positions in universities, government, consulting firms and corporate enterprises.
Best PhD Programs in Economics
- PhD in Macro and Micro Economics: One of the Economics PhD programs to choose from is PhD in Macro and Micro Economics. You can have it at Harvard University, which include intensive courses. The program is designed and can be completed in 3 years with research thesis requirements. Some of the needed requirements are transcript of record, test scores and others.
- PhD in Economics: One of the best PhD programs in Economics is the offered program of Princeton University. They are offering PhD which is renowned and one of the best around the world. The PhD admission for the program is highly selective. One of the PhD Economics admission is transcript of record so don’t forget about it.
- Columbia University: The University is also offering one of the best PhD programs in Economics and they ranked as number four according to US News and World Report.
- Applied Economics: The Cornell University offers PhD in Applied Economics and has over 100 students for their PhD program in economics. Their faculty consists of ninety-one economists. The school is situated in Ithaca, New York.
- PhD in Economics: Duke University is offering PhD in Economics and students receive annual research fellowship. They have lots of time to be focus on research and the school is situated in Durham, NC.
- Department of Economics: The PhD Economics in Harvard University is the second ranked according to the report of US News and World Report. The school is located in Cambridge, MA where students will have everything they need.
- PhD Economics: If you are looking for PhD in Economics, you can choose Johns Hopkins University and student will have access on Center for Financial Economics as well as on lecture series and seminars. The school is situated in Baltimore, MD.
- Economics PhD: Northwestern University is offering PhD in Economics and they ranked as the fourth around the world. They provide unique opportunity for students and help them to become a great economist.
- Political Economy: If you want a PhD in Political Economy, you can choose Princeton University. The university is located in Princeton, NJ and they ranked as the first in the year 2014.
- Development Economics: One of the PhD programs in Economics being offered by the Stanford University is Development Economics. In the year 2013, the school is one of the best universities in economics programs. For PhD Economics admission, some of the application materials needed to submit is online application form, scores and English language proficiency.
You need to know what PhD in Economics as well as PhD programs in Psychology you want to take before you begin to enroll so that you will not regret on your decision.