One of the benefits in pursuing PhD degree is that you learn more about long term research, systematic analytical aptitude and others. Getting PhD in law is not easy and when you like to know the best PhD law programs and the requirements for the PhD admissions 2016-2017, check this out!
Best Law PhD Programs 2016-2017
- China University of Political Science and Law: The PhD degree in law major in comparative and international law. They welcome research proposals like comparative law, international law, human rights law, commercial law, law of WTO and others. Also, their purpose is to advance the students academic trainings. For admission requirements, the degree is open to overseas Chinese from Hong Kong and foreign nationals. You need to possess formal master degree that is recognized by Ministry of Education of China. Demonstrate ability in pursuing academic researches.
- Universitas Pelita Harapan: The program is structured based on credit and semester system. It consists of advanced skills, basic knowledge and research. Students must need to compete it in 6 to 10 semesters. The program is using approach of seminars, tutorial classes and individual projects, which include research communication and term papers. Students should complete registration.
- University of Hongkong: The program includes research components and taught components. It gives chance to students who want to pursue higher studies. They aim to provide integrated curriculum, promote scholarship and give sound framework. Applicants must hold LLD degree from recognized school and meet English proficiency requirement. For TOEFL score, it must be 595 for paper based and 97 for internet based.
- UTS: They are offering a high caliber education in practice and theory of law. If you want to be a successful lawyer, the program will help you in getting your dreams. Applicants must need to complete UTS recognized bachelor’s degree. For English proficiency requirement, IELTS minimum of 6.0 on 6.5 or TOEFL with 550-583 paper based and 79-93 internet-based.
- University of Pittsburgh: It was designed to train students for careers in law overlap, public policy and management. To graduate, students must meet degree requirements like essay and GPA scores.
- University of San Francisco: The program was designed to law students to have in depth knowledge about managerial skills and business practices. They are offering an affordable tuition fee and to become part of the university, you need to submit online application, essay, interview, resume and minimum GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- University of Alabama: Students will be engage to concepts on law. You know about issues, questions and problems. For PhD law admission, you need to submit test scores in GPA and language proficiency.
- Keele Law School: They have long tradition of academic expertise in international law. They offer flexibility, interdisciplinary, skills and professional opportunities. Their aim is to give students theoretical and practical understanding about nature, role and functions of law. Students should submit their English proficiency test score.
- University of Missouri: The program represents 2 separate degrees. Students will be involved to concepts and ideas about law. The normal application for the admission must have GPA Of 3.0 or higher
- American University: Students will learn about social science and study of law. You will be engaged to many fundamental concepts about law. To become part of the PhD law admission program, you need to satisfy all requirements.
We’ve also prepared a list of the best philosophy PhD programs for you to review.