Pursuing PhD in Chemistry lead to numerous opportunities and there are several areas within field of chemistry to choose from such as biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, geochemistry, materials chemistry and others.
Best Chemistry PhD Programs
- Chemical Engineering: One of the best chemistry PhD programs offered by California Institute of Technology is chemical engineering with focus on 5 areas such as nano-materials for energy, climate change, atmospheric chemistry, biological circuitry and functional design.
- Biological Chemistry: Biological chemistry is one of the PhD programs offered by Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Other programs include physical and organic chemistry. Students have the chance to bring demonstration to rooms and show other students what career in chemistry is involve.
- Chemical Biology: Chemical Biology is one of the best programs to choose from and it is being offered by University of California. There are other programs offered by the school that will increase the knowledge and skills of students. To pass the program, students should meet the requirements.
- Physical Chemistry: Since there is lots of PhD in Chemistry available, it includes physical chemistry by Harvard University. It is perfect for students not only for philosophy PhD programs but also who want to master physical chemistry specialization and if they have great interest on it.
- Inorganic chemistry: Inorganic chemistry is one of the PhD programs offered by Princeton University. The aim of it is to educate students that will enhance their knowledge and skills. They will be provided with training and seminars as well.
- Theoretical chemistry: This program is offered by University of Michigan with the purpose of providing the best and highest education to their students. The school is located in Ann Arbor, MI with great facilities and experienced faculty.
- Biochemistry: PhD in biochemistry is available at Purdue University. It is one of the leading schools to choose from that will benefit students. It creates leaders, great chemist and practitioners.
- Analytical Chemistry: Indiana University is offering Analytical Chemistry for students. They also PhD on it for students to level up their education and career but students should meet the requirements of the school.
- Organic Chemistry by Yale University: Just like other programs and schools, Yale University is on the list that provides PhD in Organic Chemistry. It does all things for students to be educated and listed on world’s leading schools in the world.
- Environmental Chemistry: University of Toronto is offering PhD in Environmental Chemistry and they have the world’s best graduate programs in chemistry. They are welcoming students to explore on available opportunities.
PhD Chemistry Admission 2016-2017
PhD chemistry admission 2016-2017 requirements varies depending on the school you choose but in order for you to be enlighten on some of the required requirements needed to submit.
- Students should be formally admitted to the degree program
- For chemistry PhD admission 2016-17, normal residency is equivalent of 3 years full time beyond bachelor’s degree
- Student should present dissertation on topic with his/her area of specialization and the dissertation should approved by committee or professor
Achieving higher education means something to help students to have better future and career, but before that, it is essential to meet all the requirements of the chosen school and to choose the right program for PhD admission 2017 in Chemistry.