A teacher must be a graduate of education program to helps students. If you want to level up your education, you can take PhD in Education and for the best list of programs for PhD admission 2017, here is what you are seeking for.
Best Education PhD Programs
- Gifted Education: One of the best education PhD Programs offered by Johns Hopkins University is gifted education. In addition, other areas are available for students. The school of education of the school offers degree for counselors, teachers and administrators.
- Behavior Analysis and Organizational Leadership: If you want to have this PhD in Education, you can choose Vanderbilt University. The behavior analysis and organizational leadership offers other concentrations.
- International Comparative Education: This PhD in Education is being offered by Harvard University. The school is offering a wide variety of concentrations, which include international education policy, brain and mind.
- Higher Education: Higher Education PhD program is offered by Stanford University. The school is a private and it was founded in the year 1885. The PhD program in education offers over ten areas of specialization including economics PhD programs and lots of gradates become college administrators and professors.
- Elementary Education: This program is offered at University of Pennsylvania. The school is private and located in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. The school is also offering PhD in Science, PhD in Science Education and Philosophy in Education.
- Art Education: The University of Wisconsin offers Art Education made up of ten departments from policy analysis and educational leadership. Students have the opportunity to be involved with projects in the center of education research of the school.
- Health Education: For PhD Health Education, you can enroll at University of Washington. The school is public and offering programs for clinicians, teachers and administrators. They also have unique programs for students who want to pursue specialty disciplines.
- Secondary Education: Columbia University is offering secondary education PhD and teacher’s college is affiliated with New York’s Columbia University, which is a private school, situated in Manhattan.
- Science of Education: The University of Michigan is offering PhD in Science of Education and it is available for administrators, leaders and educators. There are also other programs, which include organization Behavior, and Management and Learning Technologies.
- Visual Arts Education: One of the programs offered by University is Texas is Visual Arts Education. The College of Education is divided into seven departments to choose from.
PhD in Education Admission 2016-2017
If you are concerned what are requirements for PhD in Education admission 2016-2017, this page present some materials that you need to submit For complete list, it is better when you visit the homepage of your chosen program or school to know what other supplemental materials are needed.
- Test scores
- Letter of recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcript of record
- English language proficiency
Note: For PhD admission in education 2016-2017, the requirements documents vary from one another.