Harvard University value student diversity and they promise to developed leaders coming from different countries regardless of their financial circumstances. The university is helping students to cover the gap between cost of attendance and family’s resources.
Harvard University Admission Requirements 2016-2017
When it comes to Harvard University admission requirements, students have two choices whether to submit their application via paper or online. It is better when you use paper submission and choice will not be affected by any award.
- All applicants, international students or US candidates, should complete Universal College Application or Common Application, together with supplements.
- One of the admission requirements for Harvard University is ACT or SAT with writing. School needs at least two SAT subject tests
- Settle fee waiver or fee cost 75 dollars
- Transcript of record from all colleges or universities attended: One of the admission requirements for Harvard University is transcript of record. Students should upload a copy from all attended universities online. For foreign transcript, records of seminars, examinations, courses should be in English. If records are not available in English, the original record should be uploaded with a certified English translation. Translation should be complete and literal.
- Two teacher report
- Statement of Purpose
- Faculty recommendation: Students should submit 3 letters of recommendation in evaluating their potential. The letters of recommendation must receive by the school on December 1 or 15, 2016 and January 2, 2017. The university recommended recommenders to use online recommendation process.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- English proficiency: Adequate command of written and spoken English is needed for the admission 2017. For students whose English is their native language does not need to take English examination test. If you are requesting for official school reports, it is needed to indicate the receiving university. For candidates who took TOEFL test more than 2 years ago should repeat taking the test. There are no other English tests that will be accepted aside from TOEFL IBT.
- Record examination: The University requires student to present scores on their General Test of Graduate Record Examinations or also known as GRE. Scores from traditional paper administration or computer based are acceptable. The code is 3451, GRE scores are valid for 5 years, and applicants who do not take the GRE test in the last 5 years should take the test.
Note: The admission application as well as the supporting materials submitted becomes property of the university. There are no materials to be returned to the candidates nor forwarded to any other agencies or schools. All materials for application are filed by family or last name. For name that has been changed, it is essential to inform the school about your application.
Dates and Deadlines for PhD Admission Requirements
In contrast to in contrast to University of Southern California the application for Fall of 2016 is already closed because the last application is December 1, 2016. For interested students, the next application will be on September 2016. It is better to be updated always on the dates and deadlines of application.