Harvard University is devoted in teaching, research and learning. They are helping students to become leaders and to make a big difference globally. The university is offering unparalleled experience to students and financial aid program. It was established in the year 1636 and the oldest school in US. It is located in Cambridge and Boston.
Harvard University Admission Requirements 2016-2017
To be considered for Harvard business school PhD admissions, students must have a bachelor’s degree. Here are additional requirements that must be submitted to the university.
- Complete online application form
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcript of record for all university or college courses and degrees
- Self-reported transcript are accepted for PhD 2016-2017 and DBA programs. Candidates must need to upload copies of their transcripts to online application system. The hard copy transcripts are only required if students are admitted to the program. For GSAS, hard copy of transcripts are not required for PhD programs in health policy management, business economics and organizational behavior.
- Current GRE or GMAT scores: The scores must not be five years older and must be taken between December 2011 and December 2016. There is no minimum test score requirement. Code for each department is not required for submitting student’s score.
- TOEFL scores for nonnative speakers: International applicants are required to take English language proficiency test for their admission. The university is not accepting IELTS exam that is why you only need to submit only TOEFL scores. Test scores must not be older than two years.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Settle 105 dollars application fee via credit card
For applicants who applied last year, they will be considered as re-applicants. They need to file for new application, settle the application fee and to submit one new letter of recommendation from someone who have not yet submitted or created letters on your behalf. Re-applicants also need to submit their transcripts that cover their academic work undertaken the last time of their application. Harvard school policy that prior applications as well as supporting materials be considered as new application.
For students applying for a PhD program with School of Arts and Sciences, Health Policy Management, Organizational Behavior and Business Economics must submit new application. Students must need to submit materials, which include transcript of record, statement of purpose, and updated letters of recommendation, test score reports, application fee as well as other supporting materials.
Harvard University PhD programs application for Fall 2016 is already closed. The next application will be open of September 2017. Students must start to prepare all the requirements needed to meet the deadline for admission.
If you want to become part of Harvard PhD programs 2017, you need to complete the required materials. Whether you are local, international or re-applicants, make sure to complete all requirements on time. It is strictly advised to students to check out the program website to know if there are still other materials that should be submitted.
And if you’d like to level up your degree in Stanford, then have a look at the Stanford university admission requirements.