Knowing the best PhD scholarships 2016-2017 will help you not to waste your time and to start applying. Here are some of the best scholarships that you can apply for that will help and assist you with your education.
PhD Scholarships 2016-2017
- CSIR Fellowships: It is a research program and a leading organization that implements academic projects. PhD 2016-2017 is being offered throughout India and Africa.
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship Program for International Applicants, 2016: They are inviting applicants who want to pursue advanced studies especially in male dominated areas like aerospace and engineering.
- Quantitative Social Science PhD Scholarship at University of Kent in UK, 2016: University of Kent in United Kingdom is giving award for PhD scholarship in social science. International and local applicants can apply.
- GDAI PhD Scholarship for African Students at SOAS in UK, 2016: The scholarship program is available African students. However, for students living in Sub Saharan in Africa, they have more chance to qualify.
- University of Sheffield PhD: University of Sheffield is offering part time and full time studies in the PhD degree.
- 2016 Altona Foundation for Philosophical Research Scholarship in Legal Theory, UK: For students who want to study philosophical research in the area of legal theory, they can apply for the scholarship.
- University Prize Scholarships for UK/EU and International Students in UK, 2016-2017: University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom is offering part time and full time PhD study. They offer school prize scholarships for students and it is open to EU, UK as well as international students.
- University College London Scholarships: The university is offering DPU 60th Anniversary scholarships and it is a fully funded program that can be completed for 3 years.
- PhD Studentship for International Applicants at Aston University in UK, 2016-2017: Successful student will join their newly formed institute
- 2016 PhD Research Fellowship in Population Genomics/genetics, Norway: Oslo university is offering PhD research scholarship in the population genetics or genomics.
Use the opportunity and apply for PhD scholarships for international students 2016-2017!