PhD scholarships in Europe for international students 2016 are great opportunities because it helps students to get the degree they want and to pursue their career. If you want to study in Europe and looking for PhD scholarships 2016-2017, check this out!
PhD Scholarships in Europe for International Students 2016-2017
- Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarships: The PhD 2016-2017 program is offering scholarships to non-EU students who want to pursue a full time degree in any field or subject in the university. The value of scholarships given to students is £3,000.
- Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships: The scholarship program is open to EU and international students who are applying for full time studies. The scholarship includes 100% reduction tuition fee for the PhD program.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships: The program is open to EEA and non-EU students who are pursuing a PhD degree. The tuition fee reduction varies.
- University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships: The University is offering UM High Potential Scholarships to students outside EEA. They are offering all programs except school of business and economics. The program will cover the tuition fee, insurance, visa costs and living expenses.
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships: The program is awarded to talented students outside EEA and EU countries. The scholarship will cover the living expenses and tuition of students amounting to €25,000.
- Radboud University Scholarship Programme: The scholarship program is offering opportunities for students to get the education they want. It covers the costs for visa, health insurance, liability insurance and residence permit.
- Lund University Global Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students: They target top academic students coming from countries outside EEA and EU who want to pursue a PhD degree program. The tuition fee covers 25 percent up to 100 percent.
- Chalmers IPOET Scholarships: The scholarship is open to citizens from non-EEA and EU countries for them to pay their tuition fees. The program will deduct 75 percent of students’ tuition fees.
- Uppsala IPK Scholarships: It is offered to first year students outside the EEA and EU countries who want to pursue a PhD degree.
- Emily Boutmy Scholarships for International Students: They are attracting the best and great international students outside EU. The scholarship program has different tuition fee reduction.