Students who are looking to maximize their career can have computer science. In order to have a good career on it, you need to find the right school and program for you. For more information, carefully read this.
PhD in Computer Science
- Robotics: If you want to master robotics, you can enroll at Stanford University. There are still other programs to enroll in, including scientific computing and artificial intelligence.
- Algorithms: Algorithms is a nice program for computer science because you learn lots of it. If you are really into computer science, this is one of the specializations to choose, from, and one top school for it is MIT.
- Computer Architecture: It is not easy to learn all the elements of Computer Architecture but you have nice option of choosing it because you are not only limited on software but there are a wide variety of elements you will learn at.
- Programming Languages: If you are good at programming, then PhD in programming languages is right for you. Aside from computer architecture, having this PhD education will help enhance your skills. You will deal with lots of programming that you still do not know.
- Machine Learning: It is not easy to learn about machines especially if it’s related to computer science but the time you take PhD on it, you definitely learn what you need. You will deal with lots of things and this is perfect for individuals who love machines.
- Security: In this world, it is important to protect some of your files or what you have in your computer and when you like to know more about security, PhD in security is what you need. You can take it at Cornell University.
- Neuroscience: One of the schools that are offering PhD in neuroscience is the University of Southern California. It is one of the top chosen computer science programs nowadays and you can have it. There are different things that you learn from it.
- Multimedia systems: PhD in multimedia systems is a nice program because it helps you to be skilled in the area you choose. There are great things and elements that will enhance your skills for you to make a great contribution to others.
- Imaging: Imaging is not easy but when you like to master and specialize on it, the right program for you in PhD in Imaging. There are schools that offering the program which include Harvard University. You need to complete the general requirements to become part of the school.
- Information Theory: Since computer science has a wide spectrum, information theory is included with it. In fact, you can take up PhD in Information Theory and you can choose California Institute of Technology.
PhD Computer Science Admission 2016-17 Requirements
When it comes to PhD computer science admission 2017 as well as for engineering PhD admission 2016-2017, schools varies from one another but there are same requirements that they require for students. Here are some of the lists!
- For PhD admission in computer science 2016-17 requirements, one that should be submitted is bachelor’s degree
- Another requirement for computer science PhD admission is a GPA. Students should meet the minimum requirements
- One more requirement for computer science PhD admission is official test scores in GRE, GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL
- Meet departmental requirements
- Letters of recommendation
- Certification of financial responsibility (if needed)
Depending on which school you’re planning for admission 2017 and to study eventually, make a research of their requirements and deadlines and comply with them for a sure fire increased chances to succeed in PhD in Computer Science.