University of Colorado was formed in 1906 and one of the 8th oldest business institutions in the US. They are offering a comprehensive curriculum as well as enhancing their program. They are a great school for PhD programs because of their unique offers.
University of Colorado Admission Requirements
To qualify for University of Colorado PhD Programs, students must need to complete and submit materials on time. They need to submit:
- Complete online application
- Pay application fee
- Submit personal statement of one to three pages that address their research interests and career objectives. If you know some faculty members whom you like to conduct research, list and explain why you want to work with them.
- Applicants must need to submit 1 set of unofficial transcripts from every school for higher education that students completed whether they received a degree or not. Even though credits from 1 school appear on transcript of 2nd school, unofficial transcript should be submitted from every university regardless of length of attendance and if they complete the courses or not. This includes summer sessions, community colleges as well as extension programs. Failure to list as well as to submit transcripts from all schools attended is a clear violation of academic ethics that will result to cancellation of your admission or a dismissal from the institution.
- Submit official transmitted GMAT or GRE scores. The testing code of the school for GRE is 4841 and the GMAT code is 11S-Z2-41
- Official test scores of IELTS or TOEFL. The institution code is 4841. The English requirement can be found in the institution website. Make sure to schedule your test as early as possible so that you can able to reach the deadline of your application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation
Note: A complete application is important to be considered and to become part of the program you are applying.
In October 2016, University of Colorado will start to accept applications for Fall 2017 admission. The deadline of application is on January 1, 2017. Students must need to plan ahead in submitting their online application as well as application materials to give themselves enough time to complete all documents and requirements.
University of Colorado PhD Programs Deadlines
Depending on the PhD 2016-2017 program you choose, you need to visit the website of the program for the reason that each program vary on deadlines. There are some instances that the program has multiple deadlines that is why checking on it is necessary. The presented deadline above is general and it can be change that is why checking the university website once in a while is essential.
If you want to apply to one of the University of Colorado doctoral programs 2017, make sure to know what the specific requirements you need to submit are. You need to ensure that you submit it on or before the deadline. Since there are thousands of applications, submitting application ahead of time will increase your chance of being accepted. Prepare all needed materials and start applying now!
Dream of NYU? Then have a look at the New York University admissions requirements right now!