University of Pennsylvania is a nationally ranked research school. They are playing a major role to advance their intellectual agenda. They are one of the best schools in the country and it is situated in Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania Admission Requirements 2016-2017
University of Pennsylvania programs and PhD entrance exam 2016 requirements vary.
- Applicants must need to read graduate schools’ requirements for admission
- Fill out online application form
- Settle the school application fee: Applications without payment will not be processed. The application fee is nonrefundable and the program does not offer application fee waiver.
- Applicants must need to upload requested documents, which include 3 letters of recommendation, GRE general test scores. The institutional code is 2660 and the department code is 0301. Students should submit TOEFL iBT scores for international applicants only. The department code is 62. Transcript of record should be submitted and the school requested that all applications must need to submit their transcript as part of their application process.
- Applicants must need to submit TOEFL scores. The university does not accept IELTS scores. Students need to take the language proficiency exam if they take their undergraduate degree outside United States and if they are nonnative speakers in English. Permanent resident and United States citizen are exempted to take the test exam.
Note: Online application is maintained by Graduate School. Applications will be submitted to Graduate School and will be forwarded to your program when you complete your application.
Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admission Committee on rolling basis. Materials that are received before application will be evaluated. In checking the status of your application, you can visit the graduate school website of the university.
Applicants must need to submit their Graduate Record Examination scores. The code of the school is 2926
Students are welcome to visit the campus of the university. Keep in mind that interview are by invitation only and candidates will be contacted by the program. The deadline for Fall admission application is December and you need to complete application to University of Pennsylvania PhD programs 2017 by this it.
Note: There is international application deadline and domestic application deadline by program. The international application deadline is on December and for domestic application deadline, it is on January. The dates may be change that is why it is advisable to check the website of the school once in a while.
To become part of the university, students must need to ensure that they will meet all the requirements. Incomplete requirements will not be reviewed. Late applications will not be processed sop ensure to submit your application on time. University of Pennsylvania doctoral programs is a nice choice but you need to know what doctoral program you want so that you can check out the specific materials you must submit. The school is strict in checking the application of students. When you have lots of time left, you need to start preparing all documents required so that you can submit application on time.
If you want to apply for a program in Chicago, then you gave to meet the University of Chicago admissions requirements.