University of Southern California is a private, nonsectarian and nonprofit university that was founded in the year 1880. It has main campus in city of Los, Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research school and has educated large number of business professionals and leaders.
University of Southern California Admission Requirements 2016-2017
- For University of Southern California admission requirements, here are important materials needed to submit before the deadline.
- Read the application instruction carefully.
- Settle the application fee
- List all university, post secondary or colleges you attended
- For dual degree applicants, they should submit and complete separate applications in every program
- Transcripts of record: All transcript of record should be submitted from all universities, post secondary or colleges you attended. Scanned copied of transcript of record will not be considered as official. For international and domestic students, they need to review all the minimum requirements.
- Test scores: One of the admission requirements for University of Southern California is test scores either GMAT or GRE scores. For international students, they are required to submit either IELTS or TOEFL scores. USC ETS university code is 4852. Applicants taking TOEFL or FRE need to use the code for the school to receive your official test results.
- Supplemental Materials: Some of the admission requirements for University of Southern California include statement of purpose, writing samples, recommendations, creative portfolio and others. Supplemental documents are reviewed by department and not by the central office for admission 2017.
Note: Whatever PhD you want to have, you need to visit the homepage of the department in order to verify what the supplemental materials you still need to complete and submit are. After you completed all-important document, you can send it online. In addition, transcripts and other documents that will be submitted will become property of University of Southern California and will not duplicate or return any materials.
What are the Admission Requirements for USC: Dates and Deadlines?
If you are done asking what are the admission requirements for USC, this is the time to know what the deadlines of application are so that you will not be late in submitting your application.
Application deadlines: Fall 2017
- December 1, 2016: Deadline for Scholarship Consideration
- January 15, 2017: Final Application Deadline
If you want to become part of University of Southern California, you have a wonderful choice because it gives you everything you need. It provides the best education that helps you to have a better future. Read about other universities PhD admission 2015 on our website. Check it out today!